Assistant to the Artistic Director: Reports to the AD
- Manages calendar and travel
- Organizes and coordinates meetings, taking minutes when appropriate
- Maintains and updates contacts and digital and paper files
- Creates expense reports, updates and ensures payment of AD expense accounts
- Manages email and keeps responses up to date
- Assists in the planning and execution of holiday parties and staff events
- Build institutional calendars for Board, Committee and Staff meetings
- At least one year of administrative experience required
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, and impeccable command of the English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills – G-suite & Apple and Microsoft Office. Mailchimp and Adobe skills a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills – organize and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects, near- and long- term
Excellent entry-level opportunity for professionals looking to make a career in Arts organizations, students with business or communication majors or retired professionals with project management skills.
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Part time position – 15 hours a week.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter including names and phone numbers of 2 references.
EnActe Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization co-located in Silicon Valley, California and Houston, Texas. EnActe Arts develops and presents contemporary theater, which explores relevant social and political themes rooted in the South Asian experience while providing a platform for the community to experience and grow personally and professionally through the arts.